Formats: PC, PS3, 360, Wii
My Role: Junior LEGO Models Artist
Software used: Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Inhouse tools and engine
Description of roles and tasks:
My very first project I saw through beginning to release. I had joined the company working on LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars prior, which was nearing the end of it's development cycle when I joined so I only took on some optimisation tasks for that project.
My Role on LEGO pirates was much more involved with the building, modelling, texturing, setup of vehicles and props in the game built from LEGO. Alongside this, I continued to add, update and maintain the existing library of digital LEGO elements. My main achievement was the 3D work done for the considerably large LEGO Kraken boss character.
- LEGO vehicles including ships modelled, optimised and set-up ingame
- Modelling, optimisation, texture baking and creation for Kraken Creature. Model Design by Carl Greatrix
- Decal and texture creation
- Cutscene LEGO prop creation
- Modelling and maintaining library of LEGO elements