Arabic Dagger Tutorial:
This outlines the full process that I went through to create the Arabic Dagger.
From reference to render, covering the pipeline used with notations, plus various tips and tricks along the way.
At the bottom of this page you can download a free high-res PDF format, avialable via gumroad.
2. Gathering Reference
3. Low poly modeling
6. Zbrush exporting
7. Model preparation for Baking
8. Baking in Substance painter 2
9. Mask setup in Substance Painter 2
10. Materials in Substance Painter 2
11. Substance Painter tips
12. Posing and Exporting Textures
13. Rendering and Presentation in Iray
Requires: Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush, Substance Painter 2
Reccomended for Beginner - Intermediate.
(It's covering the process used, more than every detail of how it is created. Base knowledge of required software is assumed.)
Also available for free or pay what you want, at 2480 x 3508 resolution PDF file via gumroad.
Click the image below.